- With the new year quickly approaching we have been working on finalizing our Activities Calendar and our Fund Development Plan and grant proposals for 2016.
- We are planning a few fundraising events in the coming year and are continually looking for partners interested in investing time or money to make sure that Kinship is sustainable in Stevens County. Donations can be made at www.rusckinship.org or mailed to 215 Atlantic Ave Morris, MN.
- We are also seeking volunteers who enjoy planning events and helping with fundraising efforts. Interested individuals can contact Andrea at email@example.com to get more information.
- We are still working on processing enrollment forms and mentor applications--this week we have received 2 new youth referrals and will be holding a training session for 3 mentoring couples next week.
- We FINALLY have some strong options for matching and are very excited to be introducing mentors to mentees next week. We hope to introduce you all to our first group of matches in our December Newsletter so keep an eye out for it!
- This weekend we will have information at Santa Days in Donnelly for folks interested in learning more about the program. Stop by and chat with us!
Until next week,