- This week has been focused on preparing for Give to the Max Day which is coming up on November 12th. Please consider scheduling your donation today at www.rusckinship.org!
- Each hour on Give to the Max Day, one Golden Ticket of $1,000 will be awarded through a random drawing of all donations transacted during the previous hour. Additionally, two Super-Sized Golden Tickets of $10,000 each will be awarded. The first will be drawn randomly from all donations scheduled through GiveMN.org between 12:00am CST November 1, 2015 and 11:59pm CST on November 11, 2015. The second will be drawn from randomly from all gifts transacted on November 12, 2015.
- Listen for us on Community Connections the morning of November 11th!
- On Thursday, Nov. 5 some of our Kinship kids will be gathering in the RUSC Kinship office to color thank you card for our generous donors at 4:30pm.
- We have received two new mentor application this week! Yipee!!
- We have FOUR Kinship Kids waiting for the perfect mentor match...what are you waiting for? Send your mentor applications in TODAY!
- We have been working on ways to connect to groups, organizations and clubs that we have not yet had the opportunity to share our mission and work with in Stevens County.
- Our office will be closed on Friday, November 6th.