Here are a few of the tasks at hand:
- Our school display is in Hancock this week with the hope that we will help make more families in Hancock aware of our program.
- We are working on finding great matches for the new youth and mentors we were able to connect with last week.
- We are continuing to work on fundraising. We have our "Growing Kids & Kinship Garden Gala" coming up on Thursday, June 9th from 5:30 to 8:30pm at the WCROC in Morris. Mark it on your calendar, you won't want to miss it!
- We are currently seeking creative "garden" or "growing" themed silent auction items for this event. Contact a RUSC Kinship board member or Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-585-7872 for more information.
- We are also working on some grant proposals and other fundraising efforts to ensure that the program can continue to grow!
- Also, our spring newsletter just went out so, in case if you missed it you can check it out at: http://eepurl.com/bWGAhf
- Our office will be closed this week on Thursday, May 5th because our staff will be supporting the Respect Retreats at the Morris High School.
Until Next Week,