- Our Recruitment Committee met to begin planning for National Mentoring Month coming up in January! Stay tuned for the fun we have in store.
- We met with various organizations to raise awareness of our program as a resource for families and youth in Stevens County. We met with Public Health, the Morris Area Elementary School staff, and the new MAES Counsellor. We are excited to connect with new families!
- This week we received a new mentor application. We are thrilled that some of you have helped us share our call for MENtors. It has worked. Please continue to help us!
- In hope of being a sustainable organization, this week we introduced our monthly giving plan for 2017. We hope that you will consider becoming a "Champion for Kinship". Click here to learn how!
- This weekend we will be joining the fun of the Holiday Stroll at the Craft Fair at the Morris Legion from 10 to 3pm to share information about our community patio project over the holidays. We hope to see you there!