Looking Back at 2015:
- In February 2015 RUSC Kinship Mentoring became a 501c3 non-profit organization and an affiliate of Kinship, Inc.
- In May 2015 our board of directors hired a full-time director.
- In July 2015 RUSC Kinship Mentoring Program Manuals were approved.
- In the past 5 months:
- We have received 36 mentor inquiries.
- We have received 9 Enrollments from parents/guardians.
- We have received 19 youth referrals from Human Services or local schools.
- In the past 7 months we have received $9,027.38 in community investments!
We want to thank all of you who have supported RUSC Kinship Mentoring through our development whether you shared Facebook posts, told your friends about RUSC, donated, volunteered, or became a mentor. Every small act of support is what will help us continue to grow and thrive as an organization. We are so excited to see what 2016 has in store for the program.
Happy New Year, Everyone!
Until next year,