- On Monday we trained 2 new mentors who are now waiting for their perfect mentee match and our activities committee started planning our 2016 activities calendar. We are very excited to work with other groups and organizations in the community to help our mentees and mentors become more connected to their community.
- On Tuesday we were invited to share with the Women of Today group about our progress and needs at this time.
- On Wednesday we had the opportunity to share our excitement about Give to the Max Day and our fundraising goals on the Community Connections program along with Kate Sauers, the new director of the Stevens County Historical Museum and Carolyn Elias, Office Manager at Lutheran Campus Ministries.
- We also get to spend our Wednesday evening visiting with and learning more about a new couple who is interested in becoming mentors! YAY for family mentoring--we have a greater need for couples, families and individual male mentors at this time!
- Thursday is GIVE TO THE MAX Day! We have been preparing on our end and hope you have been putting your giving plan together for the day to support whatever causes you are most passionate about. Don't forget, you can give to more than one cause!!
- On Friday, we get to meet a new young lady and her family who is excited to get matched with a mentor! It is such a privileged for us to have the opportunity to build a relationship with so many families in our community!
It has been a busy week filled with lots of exciting things: